10 simple tips for a successful professional LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet!
If you decide to set up your professional page on LinkedIn yourself, you must follow some “unwritten rules”.
1. Use your real name
2. Upload picture. Use a portrait of yourself (no company logo)
3. Complate your profile 100%, add all your education and employment information (don’t miss any work experience, make sure there are no long gaps in your curriculum)
4. Make sure that you manually edit your headline (make sure you use your keywords)
5. Include your website/blog links
6. Complete your summary
7. Get connected (add all of your business contacts, invite your existing email contacts)
8. Solicit for recommendations (colleagues and friends)
9. Connect with groups, join and participate (make sure the information you post is relevant and accurate)
10. Connect with targeted businesses (follow their company pages, comment and share)
Do you have more ideas for succeed on LinkedIn?
Share them here!